Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Red Dead Redemption Voice Acting

Posted by Xaris on 2:23 π.μ.

A few days ago i got a copy of Red Dead Redemption, which is a great game, probably the best i've played this season but to my surprise, the thing i really loved about it wasn't the fancy graphics and the smooth animation, it was the voice acting.I mean its litteraly the first game I have played in my entire life where the characters are so realistic.Besides beeing very detailed in the design, they give the illusion of having a personality.I dont know who's job was to make that work(dialogue writter or voice actor) but they have definately made a great work.My favorite character is Nigel West Dickens who is made by the combination of some very natural animation and the voice of Steve Rimpici. With that beeing said I can finally understand the importance of good voice acting, it can really take the game to a whole new level.




Watch the cutscene in the begining of the video and you'll understand

0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου