Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Prison Break Review

Posted by Xaris on 5:54 π.μ.

I have to admit that before playing Prison Break I was a bit preoccupied. Why, because every single movie-game I’ve played before was a total failure. But after playing a couple of missions the scenery for this one started to change a bit.

Tom Paxton, a top agent from the Company, is the main character of the game. He is sent in Fox River to spy on Scofield and give a feedback to the Company. After a bit though he discovers that the plan was more complicated and that he now is expendable. After realizing that he fights for his survival.

First off, what immediately caught my attention, is that Prison Break is  a different game. And by that I mean that it might not have great graphics or sound but it has something that forces me to keep playing. After thinking about it for a bit, I realized that this something was that the gameplay was flowing really quickly. One mission following the other without any loadings and the storyline was unfolding really fast. Although the missions can be a bit repetitive it never tired me out as the continuation of the storyline kept me motivated.

Now, as far as the technical field is regarded, the game doesn’t show anything great. The models are detailed unequally with the faces being adequate and the rest of the body bringing back some memories of a PS2 game. Also the sound doesn’t make the game any better as it repeats over and over again and the voice acting is just terrible. The animations are too, on the same level . One thing I liked about the graphics is the environment,  being pretty well designed and detailed it improves the quality of the game.

To summarize, my opinion about Prison Break is dichotomized. One part of me tells me not to like the game because of the technical mediocrities, but on the other hand my other part insist on me liking  the game as it provided a very enjoyable experience 




Pictures and Trailer
 
 



0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου