Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Review

Posted by Xaris on 4:07 π.μ.

Prince of Persia the forgotten sands is the next “official” installment in the famous series. It was released parallel with the movie but the plot is new. In this game the story follows the prince while he tries to save his kingdom from an ancient army of undead soldiers that his and his brothers medals combined have awakened.
As a fan of the Prince of Persia series I wanted something that resembled the good old days of the game and by that I mean the immerse action that was present in the first three released in the PS2. To get more specific I think that after those three, Ubisoft tried to “milk” the series unsuccessfully by releasing some games for the PSP, PSN, DS and finally the PS3. As far as they are concerned I knew I wasn’t gonna get an original prince of Persia but The Forgotten Sands really disappointed me. The graphics were nicely done and the sound also was above average but overall it didn’t feel like prince of Persia…more like a gimmicky version of it with improved graphics. To back up this opinion of mine, I noticed that the character of the game is now redesigned with a younger look and a different voice, loosing this hardcore attitude he had in the previous games. Generally the game has become significantly milder. In the end it is my belief that the Prince of Persia series ended when the third game in the PS2 came out, after that any attempt to refresh the series has failed.

Artwork and Trailer
 

0 comments:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου